<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5202886461043480724?origin\x3dhttp://kamilahsunshiine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Life after,
Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:55 PM

I dont know if this song going to be long at my blog. I think im going to change it. Gosh, how fickle-minded can i be. Hmm, got to know that my blog skin and F's are the same. As she is lazy to change her skin and im also lazy to change, biarkn jekh lh. XD

S, :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

To A, i cant seem to watch taken. Yesterday was soooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!

And ya, hmm this is not that important but if you still want to read this go ahead. This is actually my first time changing my blogskin. I know lame(!!!). Skrg baru tawuu anu blog skin. Shut up eh. See, i told you its not important.

Im going to make this post loooooooooooooooooooooooooong(!)

Am i going to? Hmm, i want my keychain back. I dont know who to trust now. I want a new phone. I all my friends so muuuuuuuuuuuuch!! Will be having maths test on tuesday. My maths textbook is in class. Im talking crap here. It tooked me 20 mins to change my blog skin.

I YOU!

Bye.

Labels:




Profile
Kamilah 26/07. Opening a new book.


Affiliates
Abg Sadiq Abg Hassan Adawiyah Adik Aifaa Amirah Anisa Aqila Artini Asyura Banu Byda Dee Deeja Deelah Diyana Eemah Eenah Faiz Fatin Fatin&Shai Farey FD Feeyah Fieqah Fifi Fil Fituwiie Fyqq Haziq Hmkh Huda Hydaya Jannah Kak Ain Kak Dayah Kak Nana Kak Raud Khair Leanna Masturah Merah Miira Munaaw Myra Namirah Nanaa Nasuha Nazihah Noni Saadah Sarra Shakila Shurr Syaaf Tyytee Waniie Yasmin.