Eh? Ouuuuuuuh
Saturday, May 9, 2009 1:01 PM
Heyhooooooooooooo people :DDI am finally done with threehundredandnine. Threehundredandten next. I hope i can finish it by monday. There was remedial today, and the class was strongly reading Quran and such. Cause we thought the first lesson was Quran. But when ustazah S entered, we were all like, "cikguuuuu!! ape nie? cikguuu! cikguuuu!!" It was funny though. History was the first lesson, some of us were panicked cause they thought history was the second lesson. And for our relieve, the test was open book but all of us had to keep quiet.Quran next. And the stack of cards were high(!) I even saw faces who are not usually faces of 'hafal-ing people' with ustazah, actually 'hafal-ed'. Heheh.Recess, everyone was hungry. CCA, i sat beside hans. I did the khat thingy. First time gituh. Hhahah. Sssssshhh.I went back alone. I slept heavenly on bus seven. Hmm, something happened when i boarded bus number fourteen. No offence, but typical singaporeans like to complain even for the little-lest things.Mum is cooking something very tasty, slurps(!) Sis went out to watch the Anugerah audition. Mum even asked me if i wanted to go. Hhahah.Huhu, im famished(!)ByeBye :DDLabels: weyoutheyus