Stop blaming people
Saturday, May 23, 2009 5:52 PM
Eyes started to itch during the whole journey to school. And the guy behind me was singing. (klu sedap tkpe jugak) *peace* Khat class was, *heyhoheyhiheyhu* Syura was doing alot of pages. Tunggu buku die habes jekh. Semangat(!)It *insertwordhere*. When she went out, the *insertwordhere* was gone. Dont put the fan near you can or not? Switch it off lah gundu you(!) I was suffacating(right spelling?) Benci lah! Everyone in our row *insertwordhere* it too. Deng!We went out 20 minutes earlier, cause the ustaz was tired somehow. Hahas. Went to national library at the eleventh storey. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery quiet and it was very-ly gigantic. ok, gigantic is exaggerating. You know what i mean. :DDThey surfed the net. I was disturbing them. The place was too quite. Too much of a quiet-ness. "Excuse me." Her face was cramped!! Inside joke. :DDWent home alone. The weather was very-ly hot for some reason. I slept for a peacefully four long hours.She's trying to say she's perfect. She is not(!!!) Why are you not changing??! Blearghs, -_-Karimah is going to Cambodia. Best nyer!I want to watch
Night at the Museum ll.

Happy Birthday SarahLiyana :DD Good luck in everything that you do. And may Allah bless you. Loveya :DD
Labels: hateit