Okay, the title and the lable has got nothing to do with this post. Tkde link langsong! Jd, harap maklom :D Its been two days. Sorry for abandoning this place. Was just plain lazy, *peace* I have just one word for the holidays, BORING(withlotsofexclamationmarks). I've been moviemarathon-ing like nobody's business. And i watched this horror disturbing movie from malaysia. Gave me goosebumps when the actors were being killed by a ermm, "jembalang". I still dont understand the ending of the story. Pfffft! Ouh ya, the title of the movie was Histeria. Thought of watching Final Destination but was so hooked up with Wild Child that i decided to give a watch next time.Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak was seriously hilarious!(okay, i know i lambat). But there were parts where my older sis and i scream like nobody's business. Hahah! So yeah, maybe going to Su's house tomorrow to coach. Tawuu2, die yg ajar aku. Lol! Ive not touch Maths's holiday homework yet. Hmph.
I miss you.
Labels: be on you