I love love love today! Awesome is what i should say! :D With the darkness of the room, made the ambience even more calming. I thought i would never cry seeing that video. But i was wrong. I cried like nobody's business. There are parts that were funny. Speaking of funny, we watched this video that cracked ourselves. I could not stop myself from crying looking at the photos in the video along with such soothing songs. I had cried umpteen of times today. Lost count already. But, it was my first time seeing I-phone cry. When Mumu gave out the cards, Rara's eyes were already starting to tear up. I was holding back my tears, but i just cant. Sarah cakmed me down by giving me a hug. How cute is she, *smiles*. Everyone's faces and eyes were already turning red and bumpy. Shedding tears and joy together.
But without this one particular person, we would not had bounded so much. When it was time to give sir his HUGE notebook that we made, i can see sir was rather speechless and the same time touched. When he said a few words, my mind was going, "Sir dah tak ajar lagi?". And yes, tears flowed at the same time. Great teacher, we'll miss you. Thank you ouh so much. :DD
To my Mumu and Susu, having to hear you both are going to change school makes me even hard to actually see you both go. We had such good memories together. I will cherish each and every one of it. You know that i love the both of you! Ever if you need me, im a text and phone call away. Gonna miss you both so much! (gosh, im crying). *hugs and kisses* :')
My body tempreature is getting hotter. My voice is turning into a rock singer. I hope i get well. Pray for me, :D
Lastly,
I Love You!
p/s: new song :DDDDDD
Labels: Friends